Bruton Parish Church in Snow, Colonial Williamsburg

$28.00
Free Shipping!

Available in:

              4 ½” X 6 ½” Image, Matted to 8” X 10”, Signed Lithograph - $28.00

              8 ½” X 12 ½” Image, Matted to 12” X 16”, Signed Lithograph - $40.00


Established in 1614 or 1615 as Harrop Parish, the present church was erected between 1710 and 1715. It has been a continuous place of worship longer than any Episcopal church in America.

This scene is from the day after Christmas, 2010, right after the great snow storm that covered the east coast of the U.S.

Reviews